Thursday, December 2, 2010

Microsft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 Pin Number





hello girls for Christmas I decided to make a surprise ^ _ ^


an interview with a beautiful doll


precisely Flautino * _ *


to visit


http://www.stardoll.com/it/user/?id=27530280





here we begin:

I will be the
red and purple Flautino that







Flautino hello ^ _ ^ what's your name?

Hello! My name is Clare:)





how old are you?

14 and attend the first grammar school



stardoll how did you meet? Magazines, friends, internet ...
I met him at my birthday party in sixth grade. My friends told me about it so well. I signed up here with my first account called 123lollipo but then it was stolen. So I decided to create Flautino, now I take care with attention xD Moolto

okok there is a special person you've met here in stardoll?
Well yes .. I met my first best friend was Fairy_Of_Wood95 SD Then I tied a lot even with misskiacullen86


what would you change about yourself?
'd like a frog nicer .. For the rest I like myself as they are .. With my strengths and my faults.

six girlfriend?
tztztz uu


CONTINUES .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment