Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Do Cheetos Cause Ulcers

Flautino

hello girls for Christmas I decided to do an interview ^ _ ^


precisely Flautino **


to visit:


http://www.stardoll.com/it/user /? id = 27530280


here we begin: I will be the

red and Flautino that violates


Flautino hello ^ _ ^ what's your name?

Hello! My name is Clare:)

how old are you?

14 and attend the first grammar school

stardoll how did you meet? Magazines, friends, internet ...

I met him at my birthday party in sixth grade. My friends told me about it so well. I signed up here with my first accuont that 123lollipo name but then it was stolen. So I decided to create Flautino, now I take care with attention xD Moolto

okok there is a special person you've met here in stardoll?

Well yes .. I met my first best friend SD Fairy_Of_Wood95 then I was also very much linked with misskiacullen86

what would you change about yourself?

'd like a frog nicer .. For the rest I like myself as they are .. With my strengths and my faults.


six girlfriend?

CONTINUE ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment